FlySpiritt.com’s processes and policies for ensuring the security of your personal information are outlined below. We want to keep any personal information you provide us safe while you use this website. When you access this website, you agree to the following policies and practices.
Information we’ve gathered
- Application of your data
- Disclosure of your data
- Your preferences and choices in terms of how we gather and use your data
- Children’s Privacy
- External Resources
- Getting in Touch with Us
We retain the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement in the future. All the Privacy Policies are up to date.
All the Information Collected by FlySpiritt
All information input by a user on this website, as well as information provided via email, fax, phone call, and other means, is stored with us. Information about your identification, such as your first and last names, phone numbers, postal addresses, and e-mail addresses, is stored. Billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date) is also saved in a select circumstances.
When a person makes travel plans on behalf of another person, the travel preferences and personal information of the person whose name the bookings/arrangements are made are necessary. Because access to see or alter the information will only be available through the account, the consent of the individual whose information is being supplied to us is essential.
Information from Other Sources:
We may additionally supplement our account information with information collected on a regular basis from our business partners and other independent third-party sources.
The following is a list of the types of information we typically receive:
- – Information about the address (Which is used to correct records and facilitate proper delivery of travel information),
- -Information on the population (Which is used to understand the potential purchasing preferences of our customers)
- – Information that is generated automatically When you access the Site, some information about your computer is automatically collected. For example, the website collects your IP address, web browser software (such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer), and the URL you came from. It’s also possible that information about your internet activities will be collected. Our goal of tailoring the user experience is one of the reasons for collecting this automatic information.
Cookies are the short text files known as the unique identifiers. During your visit to the website, we may assign a Cookie to your computer. We record the member ID and the name of the member account when a person registers in as a member to flyspiritt.com, for example. This is then saved in the user’s cookie file on their machine. If you tick the box labelled “Save password for automatic sign-in,” your password may be recorded in your computer’s Cookie file. The cookies that include member IDs, passwords, and other account-related information are encrypted. This is done for the sake of security.
We Use Your Information in the Following Ways:
FlySpiritt uses sensitive billing information to finalize your vacation purchases. Credit card numbers, cardholder names, expiration dates, and other sensitive billing information are included. Other generic information about you is also utilized for the purposes of:
- For providing items and services that you have ordered, for giving relevant travel confirmation and updates, and for administering your account, which includes bill processing
- For sending out trip alerts
- In general, to communicate with you, and to answer to your questions and comments
- For the purpose of determining your interest in our products and services and, as a result, developing them
- To tell you about special deals, products, and services that you might be interested in, and to generally personalize your flyspiritt.com experience.
- For rewarding you through a variety of incentive and recognition programmes in which you can participate.
- for the purpose of obtaining information from you (This information includes the information received through surveys)
- For the purpose of collecting fees, settling disputes, or troubleshooting issues
- For the purpose of preventing illegal or potentially illegal activity
- For the purpose of upholding our Terms of Service
We Offer Protection to Your Information
Changing and accessing your account:
- Flyspiritt.com will provide you with information on the order you place, as well as anyone else listed as a contact in your account. The following will or can be included in the information provided:
- information on the order’s nature and status information needed to process the order
- Information on payments
- Information about how to contact us